Preparing for Graduate and Professional School Applications
Focused Ambition has been operational for almost one year. I’ve worked with several clients, each with their own goals and significant accomplishments. I continue to be impressed by everyone’s experiences and leadership activities they balance while doing well in school.
Here are a few ways to stay organized and prepare a good application.
- Where are you going to apply?
- What components are involved in the application?
- When is the deadline?
- Who are your references?
- Don’t just start writing personal statements
- Organize your experiences
- Showcase how you will be successful in this program
- Don’t submit right away, reread and rewrite
- Have another person review